Compassionate pregnancy and crisis peer counseling
We are committed to assisting women facing needs due to an unplanned pregnancy. Facing an unplanned pregnancy involves many difficult decisions. Factual information, paired with thoughtful consideration, is necessary in order to make an informed and responsible decision.
We are here to help
Ideally, pregnancy is a time of joy, however, when it is unplanned, or complicated by broken relationships, family tensions, poor timing, health concerns, assault, school or career pressures, or even financial difficulties, it can leave you feeling alone, confused and asking...
- How can I be sure I am pregnant?
- What will I do?
- Should I keep the baby?
- How will I tell my family?
- Is marriage the answer?
- Who can I turn to?
- Can I keep the baby?
- How can I get medical care?
- Where can I live until the baby is born?
- What about my finances, school, or job?
We believe a woman should be well informed about all of her options. We provide factual information so that women can make their decision, carefully considering the physical and emotional effects of each option.
Free and confidential services
- Pregnancy Testing
- Scheduled or Drop-In Appointments
- Information on Pregnancy and Alternatives
- Caring and Compassionate Environment
- Pre and Post Abortion Counseling - (Abortion is a life-altering and potentially damaging medical procedure. pre-abortion counseling will help you make an informed decision.)
- Wise counsel on all your options
- Parenting Classes for both Mother and Father
- Support Services
- Abstinence and STD Education
- Assistance in Obtaining Medical Care
- Referrals to Community Resources and Agencies (Medical, food, shelter, and more)
- Wise counsel for Clients, Parents, Husbands, or Boyfriends
- Post Abortion Counseling and Care (PACE)
- Court Approved Parenting Classes
- And much more...
Still have questions?
We're here for you any time, we really do want to help you! All of our services are absolutely free and confidential.