We are dedicated to encouraging wise choices for life issues
How we can help
After hours helpline - (925) 447-1111
You can reach us after regular business hours. Friendly, understanding and trained volunteers answer your urgent calls throughout the night and on weekends.
Professional pregnancy testing
Free laboratory quality pregnancy tests and information on pregnancy can help meet your concerns about pregnancy and the need to have someone to talk to.
Information on options & resources
We meet you where you are and we offer information about your options and support services. The LPRC networks with many agencies to provide comprehensive lists of services for housing, medical care, adoption, food, financial aid and much more.
Ultrasounds to confirm pregnancy
When medically advisable, clients may be able to receive a limited ultrasound to confirm how far along they are in the pregnancy and that it is a viable pregnancy.
Our Earn While You Learn program provides one-on-one parenting classes and all you will need to know to have a good start at parenthood.
We want to be there for you wherever your needs might be. We have, and help get you set up with: mommy groups, support groups, personal mentorship and more.
Our commitment of care
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients (abortion inducing drugs), but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.